The Ten Commandments
of Our Mother Earth
1. Thou shalt love and honour the Earth,
for it blesses thy life and governs thy survival.
2. Thou shalt keep each day sacred to the Earth
and celebrate the turning of its seasons.
3. Thou shalt not hold thyself above other living things
nor drive them to extinction.
4. Thou shalt give thanks for thy food
to the creatures and plants that nourish thee.
5. Thou shalt limit thy offspring
for multitudes of people are a burden unto the Earth.
6. Thou shalt not kill
nor waste Earth's riches upon weapons of war.
7. Thou shalt not pursue profit at the Earth's expense,
but strive to restore it's damaged majesty.
8. Thou shalt not hide from thyself or others
the consequences of thy actions upon the Earth.
9. Thou shalt not steal from future generations
by impovershing or poisoning the Earth.
10. Thou shalt consume material goods in moderation
so all may share Earth's bounty.
borrowed this from the innernets. It succinctly exemplifies my present frame of mind.
Love the Earth and live. Hate her and you will surely die.