- Sex is a dance, not a race.
- Sex is a performance not a competition.
- Quinting is a skill; Master It!
- Practice always makes perfect.
- Tightness is a state of mind.
- Phatness is genetic.
- The penis cannot break but it surely can bruk.
- Bite but don't bruise; only vampires draw blood.
- Pickney nah hold man again.
- Bigger is always better.
- Time heals all things.
- The wetter you are, the sweeter the ride.
- He will say anything to get inbetween your thighs.
- Never say Never.
- Crying brings strength.
- Sanity is a mere myth.
- If you have to share, so should he.
- Men are like orgasms, the more the merrier.
- Sometimes NO really does mean YES.
- It is better to practice with an older man, they're much more experienced.
- If you can't love yourself, you can't love anyone else.
- If yuh MAN gone mad; BELLVUE inna mi PUSSY!
What is Evolution?
“We began as a mineral. We emerged into plant life, and into the animal state, and then into being human, and always we have forgotten our former states, except in early spring when we slightly recall being green again. That’s how a young person turns toward a teacher. That’s how a baby leans toward the breast, without knowing the secret of its desire, yet turning instinctively. Humankind is being led along an evolving course, through the migration of intelligences, and though we seem to be sleeping, there is an inner wakefulness that directs the dream, and that will eventually startle us back to the truth of who we are.”
— The Story of Evolution - Rumi, 13th Century
22 Things I know now that I didn't know when I was a virgin
Our Deepest Fear by Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."